Tuesday, February 23, 2010

1-3 inches of snow today, 69 degrees on Thursday????



Sometimes I wonder if God has a shot of expresso in the mornings! 

What is up with this weather?  I'm serious - freezing cold, wind chill - brrrrrr and snow one day then pull out the shorts two days later - seriously. (Well I won't put on shorts cause no one wants to see that but you know what I mean!) 

If this is global warming, what is global cooling, or better yet what is global NORMAL?

I am hoping the snow thing is wrong - I've driven on snow - lots!  There is a right way and a wrong way.  My experience on the roads in the South when it snows has taught me two things....get to your house as soon as possible AND southerners do not know how to drive in the snow.  People, people, PEOPLE, you do not drive the same speed on snowy, icy roads that you do on a normal dry or wet road.  That's all I'm going to say about that.

I hope and pray everyone is safe getting home today IF we get bad weather.  And by the way, God, you might want to lay off the expresso....I'm just sayin...

1 comment:

  1. 1-3 inches?? I still might be wearing my shorts and flip flops!! Mike

    ReplyDelete