Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Pinterest. Addicted. Yes.

Pinned Image

I am admitting it.  I am addicted.  But not in the way that I have to be ON Pinterest all the time, but in the way that I feel it will "HELP" me.  Seriously. 

And in fact it already has - I find all kinds of things that I COULD do in my home to organize!  I started with my laundry room.  The room is done but now I need to do the closet.  Problem is, it can be expensive also. 

If I had all the money in the world, I'd buy containers!  Yep, and they'd all be clear so I could see what was in them....learned that on Pinterest too.  Did you know there is a container for EVERYTHING! 

Another thing I wonder about now that I'm addicted to Pinterest....how much weight does the average Pinterest addict gain while Pintering?  All I know is that every time I'm on it, I get up starved.  The most delicious pictures and recipes ever and of course they all look EASY!  I bet Paula Dean is on it too!!!!  I bet one of her Boards is labeled "BUTTER"!!!!

Some things on Pinterest are strange though.  Like I have a friend, who will remain nameless but you know who you are, pins those little curved campers from the 1950's.  She seems to adore them.  I don't get it, but who knew there were that many pictures of them available and that there are groups of people that LOVE them so much!  This was the first clue that told me I was addicted....first, I don't like to camp.  Second, I don't see a need to pin them or make a label for them.  Third, while they are cute in an odd sort of way, is there a need for them?  What's the purpose?  With that said, I admit I enjoyed EVERY SINGLE MINUTE I spent looking at her pins of these funky, old campers. 

Yep, that's when it hit me.....I'm addicted.

If you would like to be addicted, and are not on Pinterest, please let me know.  I'll send you an invite!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment