Thursday, January 12, 2012

Changes

I found out yesterday there will be a change in my life next year.  I believe God has a plan and there is a reason for this change.  I appreciate also that I do not have to wonder about my future - now I know what to expect...sort of.  :)

Change is usually looked at with negativity; however, I believe in fate.  Changes that occur do so for a reason.  We may not know that reason for a long time or even never, but I truly believe it's for the best.  My goal is to be positive when change occurs...that's a challenge sometimes.

This year we've had lots of changes where I work, especially with technology.  It was not a happy situation to be in this year at first but as time has progressed, I think I see people actually liking the changes - at least I hope so.  I've been fortunate to be able to help them through the process by training and assisting.  (These were changes to programs and technology we use.)  It has been great fun watching the light bulb come on as they realized how to do something or that it will help them!  So rewarding!

The next time you go through a change, try to stay positive and look at it with optimism.  It sure makes life happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment