Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday already???!!!!



I'm so excited!  It's Friday - that in itself is super; however, this is a special Friday because this is the Friday before TCEA - the Texas Computer Education Assn. Conference in Austin, TX.  Now I know some people don't get excited about their education conferences but I do - this one is awesome.  We learn so much and have fun doing it.  Then we get to eat fabulous food at fantastic restaurants all over Austin. 

We've been going every year for several years and the hotel we stay in knows us when we walk in and register.  They take good care of us.

So this weekend it is crazy - I have to shop for the trip, pack for the trip, get the hair done - you don't think this southern girl would go on a "big" trip like this and not get the hair "freshened" up do you?  Then there is the grocery shopping - I think we take enough munchies for 10 people and it will only be three of us this year. (That makes me sad.)

Leaving Sunday afternoon - yes Diana and I will be there in time to watch the Super Bowl!  Maybe go out and eat/shop or both.  We come back on Friday afternoon.  It's a full week of fun workshops and seeing friends from the past.  I'll be posting throughout the week so stay tuned for pics and commentary from hippy dippy Austin.

No comments:

Post a Comment