Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Incentive - finally!!

fat-cat
I'm a fat cat!

For several years I have been in need of losing weight!  Oh large amounts!!!  I know I need to do it.  I know what needs to be done.  I know how to do it.  But the incentive has never quite reached the point of really making it worthwhile to me.

It has now.  I'll most likely be going back into the high school classroom.  I'll be working with high school students again - yikes!  I DO NOT WANT TO BE THE "FAT" TEACHER!!!  So the diet has begun, the exercise will begin in a few days - have to move the treadmill to the garage and get the t.v. hooked up so I don't bore myself into quitting. 

Seriously folks.  I think this is just what I needed to get started!  Now let's see how it goes.  I'll report back periodically - NO I will not be posting how much I weigh - maybe how much I lose though.  Your kind words and prayers will be appreciated. 

I feel good about this.  I can do this.  I WILL do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment