Thursday, February 18, 2010

Baby bumps....

When did we first start calling pregnant women's protrusions baby bumps?  I know it does sound better than protrusion, belly, etc., but when did that happen? 

I have a very close friend that has just posted her baby bump - it just "came out" this week.  We are so excited and can't wait for the baby to debut in September.

I'm sure I'll have more to discuss later in the day but I'm covered up this morning - meeting with my wonderful teachers at Southwood Valley!!!

1 comment:

  1. It is sooo crazy how the "bump" just shows up! Everyone kept telling me how fast they started to show with their second..third..fourth etc. The first one took forever so I figured I still had a while..but it literally feels like this started showing over night! crazy! but i'm enjoying the little bump, and hoping people aren't just assuming i'm fat! LOL

    ReplyDelete