Monday, January 23, 2012

How observant are you?

I'm usually pretty observant of anything on the computer - sites, layouts, design, etc.  However, I guess on my own space I don't really see things quite so well.  For example, I am just noticing that the title of my blog, this one, is not showing up because it blends right in with the background....duh!

I've been thinking about how often this happens in real life.  We think things are what we THINK they are when reality they may be quite different.  Like proofreading your own document -you read what you know it is suppose to say but there can be errors everywhere that you miss.

It's so easy to allow your brain to become lazy.  You have to work at keeping it fresh.  I've found a great little website to do just that...http://www.lumosity.com/app/v4/personalization.  This site has brain games that keep us alert and on task.  Take a look.  Can't hurt and if you are a 50 something like me, you may NEED it.

Have a great day!  (Now off to fix the color on this blog site name.)

No comments:

Post a Comment