Monday, May 24, 2010

Too blog happy!!!

I may have bitten off more than I can chew.  I have a blog for my dog - which I rarely post on.  ONLY when he tells me to and that isn't often.  Then I have a blog for work, which I try to post on at least once daily during the work week.  I also have this blog, which is just random thoughts and discussions that go on inside my brain about mundane things that I say out loud and most people keep to themselves. Ha!  Oh and then I have another blog, that I am attempting to write in as much as possible because I think it will keep me honest as I diet.  I believe that may just be too much...although we all know I like to spit words out.

It's the last week of school and things are crazy.  Don't be surprised if you don't see a post on here until next week sometime.  I'm overwhelmed with busy-ness! (and blogs.)

No comments:

Post a Comment