Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I love Spring!

Where does the time go?  It feels like just yesterday I was packing to go to Kentucky for a week and now it is already almost two weeks past the time I returned home! 

God must be concerned about time flying by also because he is really hurrying Spring blooms along now.  In Texas, our trees and shrubs are coming out, flowers are blooming and on my all black car I have a thin layer of bright green pollen.  I'm sure allergies are kicking in for lots of folks right now.

When I visited Kentucky they were just beginning to see the buds come on the tips of the tree limbs, especially along the river banks.  Now Mom tells me many things are coming out - pussy willows, forsythia, easter flowers and more.  I'm so happy for family and friends up there - I know they were sure sick of the cold and snow.

And did you see the cherry trees in D.C.?  Just gorgeous!  One of my friends from high school took the pictures I'm sharing today.  Lora is certainly talented with a camera and blesses me often when she posts her pictures on FB.  I think I need to put seeing the cherry trees in bloom in D.C. on my bucket list!!!

Here's to your Spring, no matter what stage it is blooming!  Happy Easter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment